Sam Hicks (Founder)
- Born 1981 in Christchurch, New Zealand
- Occupation: Personal trainer.
- Favourite Athletes: Rod Dixon and Jake Robertson.
Personal best efforts.
- 5km 16:27 (Fitzy’s 5 2018)
- 12km 41:45 (City to Bay 2016)
- 2018 Adelaide 1/2 marathon Champion 1:14
- 2018 City to Bay 1/2 marathon 1:12
- 2017 Holdfast to Haven winner 30k 1:53
- 2018 Gold Coast Marathon 2:36
- Certificate IV in Personal Training.
- Level 2 Advanced Distance running coach.
- Level 1 strength & conditioning coach.
4runners was founded by Sam Hicks in 2015. As a level 2-advanced distance running coach and personal trainer, Sam himself is proof the systems that he use work.
“The methods I use are simple to understand, but not all are easy to execute”
Training for a distance running event can be overwhelming, leaving it hard to know where to begin.
4runners has been developed to remove the stress of knowing what to do in your program and when to do it.
Sam coaches long distance runners of all age groups, abilities using online correspondence to track your progress week by week. He tailors all the programs himself and monitors how the athlete responds to them.
Whether you’re a young novice 1500m track runner or a veteran marathoner, 4runners will cater for the individual.
“These systems are not new, flash or easy. They’ve been around since the 50’s. I’ve got so much confidence in them as I’ve experienced the results they produce.”